Friday, June 6, 2014

Hi. I'm Benson.

IMG_6426 copyBenson joined our family on June 3 at 4:40pm. He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20 inches long. His birth was probably the easiest I have experienced. And I am grateful for it going so smoothly. He is such a cuddly little guy, and he’s pretty pleasant when he’s awake if he doesn’t have a tummy ache. The kids love him, especially the girls. Tracker Jacker is always asking where he is, and he even requested holding him the first few days. But if you ask him if we should keep him he always says, “Noooo.”
Today I finally got the big old camera out and snapped a few pictures. I just kind of let him sleep and when he changed positions I got the camera out and grabbed a few shots.
I wanted something simple with this shoot, I didn’t want to have to pose him and have props and other things, I just wanted some simple pictures to capture him in his tiny and sleepy state. And this is what I came up with… and I’m more than happy with them. 
IMG_6393 copyIMG_6424 copyIMG_6431 copyIMG_6439 copyIMG_6443 copyIMG_6448 copyWelcome to the family little peanut. We love you more than you know! And a HUGE thank you to my Mom for coming and helping out, before, during and after he was born. And my Mother-in-law for coming and helping out too. I don’t know what I’d do without those two. Well, actually I have a pretty good idea… I think I’d just cry. haha

No comments: