Friday, June 27, 2014

Tiny Dancers

The girls dance recital was in May, but I was very pregnant and too miserable to post. I had to force myself to take pictures, and that tells you how bad it was. I had planned on taking some posed shots of them, but never got around to it. But I’m ok with it, because these are more real anyway, right? At least that’s what I’m going to tell myself.
Their dance academy preformed Alice in Wonderland, and the girls were mice and cats. They did great at the performance and loved wearing their costumes and stage makeup. Oh, the stage makeup… I think that might have been the highlight of the entire day, specifically the mascara. In fact it was so thrilling that it was all they talked about for days…”Remember when I wore that black stuff on my eyes? I cant wait for another recital so I can wear that again!”
Anyway… enjoy the picture overload!
IMG_6140 copyIMG_6145 copyIMG_0338 copyIMG_0345 copy
IMG_6147 copyIMG_6313 copyIMG_6153 copyIMG_6154 copyIMG_6250 copyIMG_6252 copy
IMG_0309 copyIMG_0312 copyIMG_0314 copyIMG_6266 copyIMG_0333 copy
I love my tiny dancers.

No comments: