Saturday, March 8, 2014

Apple Picnic

They were so thrilled when I told them they could eat their snack outside, and without wearing a jacket. Best.day.ever.
I love that they are close together in age, it definitely has it’s challenging moments, but I’m so glad they have each other to play with. I hope they stay friends as they get older, that would be awesome. 
IMG_5932 copyIMG_5917 copy
IMG_5918 copy
IMG_5920 copy
This is a face I see often from this girl. She gets in these moods where she thinks she is so big and in charge.
A few days ago I showed her a picture of one of my aunts holding her when she was a newborn. She got all excited and asked, “Did I growed up?!?!!” I couldn’t help laughing, she thought she was the aunt. She can’t wait to grow up, it seems that’s all the two girls talk about some days.
IMG_5926 copyIMG_5931 copyIMG_5934 copy

No comments: