Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh Boy

Look what I found when I came to get him up from his nap….
IMG_5011 copy
He’s 11 months old, and this is his first time pulling himself up on anything. He hasn’t yet figured out that his legs can move, so he isn’t even crawling yet. And I don’t mind one bit. I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to be a silent terror running through my house pulling everything to pieces.
IMG_5016 copyIMG_5019 copyLove this face! It’s the “I want to chew on this, are you going to stop me?” face. All three of mine have now chewed on the railing. I should make one of those covers for it, I’ve seen them floating around on Pinterest. But then I think, naw it’s already ruined.
IMG_5034 copyIMG_5035 copyIMG_5036 copyIMG_5038 copy
I love his chubby little hands.

No comments: