Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 months

Jack is two months old already. Time flies when your having fun, or when you have three kids I guess. 
I don't normally post my kids stats from their well-checks, but this kid is so big compared to my girls that I am astonished! He is 13lbs 7 oz and 25 inches long. He's in the 95th percentile in both those and his head in the 80th percentile. He's a big boy! 

Every time I lay him on the changing table I just can't believe how long he is. He's already wearing 3-6 month clothes, I can't buy in advance with this kid, cause I know when he'll fit in what size. 

He is smiling like crazy, and cooing more and more. He's getting less fussy as the days go by, and I'm grateful for that. He still doesn't like to be passed around, or moved a ton. And he's so stinking cute, balding a little, but so cute! 

1 comment:

Shanna said...

he is SO CUTE! and can i just tell you i LOVE the name Jack! i always wanted to name one of my babies jack. but with the last name russell. he'd prob get teased. so so precious though! all your kids are gorgeous!!