Monday, June 4, 2012

To blog or not to blog

...that is the question. I have this debate with myself every now and again, should I try to catch up on my blog or should I just give it up all together? Well, I still can't decide. I know no one reads it, especially since I don't update it ever. Which is fine, in fact I prefer it that way. I'm not a great writer, I'm not inspiring or funny. I just keep thinking that it's a great way to keep a journal, with pictures to go along with it and all. And someday I think I have it made into a book for my posterity.
I'll probably try to catch my blog up, but I think I'll post-date the posts so that they stay in order for my blog book. Cheating. I know.

Onto today. I got the pool out for the girls, I wanted some pictures of them in their swimsuits cause they look so cute. I coaxed them to hug each other, that just ended in squished faces and Kyla getting upset. She has serious space-bubble issues. Except when she wants to cuddle. Hopefully when she's a teenager she still has those space issues and only wants to cuddle with me and her dad. I can hope.
Anyway, I got two good shots of my girls from all my efforts. And here they are...



I love this one in black-and-white. And I can't decide which one I like best...

5 comments:

Jennie Simmons said...

Beautiful girls! We miss seeing you guys. We need to get together soon!

Amateur Steph said...

I read your blog. And I agree that it's a terrific way to journal.
Love ya!

LJ Wightman said...

Great pics of the girls...

charbetrichey said...

I always read your blog. Don't quit!!! I LOVE your pictures and they help me keep up with what is going on in your life when I am far away.

Tina said...

I' not the best at blogging and reading blogs, but really do love to read and see how things are with you and your little family! Keep blogging for my sake...pretty please?