Thursday, February 26, 2009

My brother got married this last weekend! We never thought it would happen, cause he's a little strange (and no one else in my family is). But he found a lovely girl that we really like, Pam, and somehow convinced her to join the family. They got married in Nebraska, on a very cold yet snowless day. I am now going to steal a quote from my sisters blog about the wedding, "Jared was resplendent in a white tux, and of course he had a cane. We were all surprised he chose white. If I remember correctly, lime green and frilly was his favorite for my wedding. :)" Shae found a fabulous hat for the event. We took cool pictures of it, but they are on her camera. It was an Audrey Hepburn type of hat, as you can kind of see. It was awesome.And here is the mustache picture. Yes, Stephanie is hilarious, feel free to laugh at her! Welcome to the family Pam!

2 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Bwahahaha. I'm glad you find me so funny. :) Men with mustaches scowl a lot. I was impersonating a man with a mustache so I scowled. You look like a jolly cowboy and Shaelynn looks like an evil villian.

Marcie said...

Congratulations jared. I agree, she looks like a very cute girl. I hope she can keep up with him! I love the mustache picture. Looks like you guys all had a great time.