Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pink or Blue?

IMG_5768 copy23 weeks and I finally went to see a Doctor. I kind of hate going, and knowing that there is nothing they can do to help save a pregnancy before 20 weeks I have decided to opt out. Just a personal choice, and I can totally understand why women would want to go in for the peace of mind and to see the little peanut earlier and all that.
So I went in undecided if I would find out our babies gender. We never have before, but I’ve always flirted with the idea.
I told the technician that I was undecided, so she didn’t hide it from me, but I also didn’t see anything. When the ultrasound was over she asked if I wanted to know. But I’m too indecisive and told her I wasn’t sure. So she wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to the nurse who would tell me before I left if I were to ask. When it was time to go I still was unsure if I wanted to know, so they sealed it in an envelope so I could take it home and decide. Ridiculous, I know.
I showed the girls the baby’s profile and they were excited, but angry with me cause I didn’t know if it was a boy or a girl. Right then I decided that we should look and do a little reveal.
So here you go. Baby #4 (crazy!) is a……
IMG_5771 copyIMG_5772 copy
IMG_5774 copyIMG_5778 copyBOY!
And we are all excited.
Except Ky. She was so disappointed, she fell to the floor and pouted. Poor thing.
IMG_5782 copyIMG_5784 copy
That makes 2 girls and 2 boys! Perfect!
(And thanks to Ash for the pictures!)

No comments: