Thursday, January 30, 2014

Family Pictures

I know I am posting these from months ago. Better late than never, right? Ok, here’s a quick update on our family and why I haven’t posted in forever.  A lot has changed in the last little while for our family. We have moved twice since December, lived apart for 4 months, and been in three different cities and two different states, Dustin started a new job at a small CPA firm that really likes, and we are also expecting our 4th child. It’s been a wild ride, to say the least.
We are planning on moving again in the next few months when we find a house to buy. As for now we are renting a house and having all kinds of adventures with that (I hate renting). Today marks the first day that we’ve seen the sun since we moved to Boise. And it is GLORIOUS!
Anyway, here are our family pictures. The shots that include me were taken by my friend Mckenzie and she is amazing! I’m so glad I had her take them for us. These were shot out at Saltair. Hope you like them!
dsc_0288-4 (1) copydsc_0231 copy (1) copyIMG_1893 copyIMG_1928 copy1IMG_1889 copy3IMG_1948 copyIMG_1958 copyIMG_1972IMG_2003 copy
IMG_2031_1 copyIMG_2020_1 copydsc_0387 copydsc_0440-5dsc_0560-6

No comments: