Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anniversary time!

I'm already late posting this, and I don't have much time right now. So this will be quick. Dustin and I had our 3rd anniversary! Yay! He is still my best friend, and by far the most attractive man I know. :)
We went out for a few hours without the girls, wow haven't done that in a LONG time. It was awesome!
So here is to the man I am madly in love with.... I love you Dustin, you rock my world!!
(Yes, he has a beard now. If you read this Grandpa Wightman, I'd like you to work on getting rid of it for me. Thanks!)

8 comments:

Shanna said...

chance is growing a beard in his old age too! ha ha i'm glad to hear you guys got to enjoy each other. Your girls are so cute by the way

Anonymous said...

How time flies. It seems just last year we were crammed in your Mom's house at your reception because of the rain. :-)
You've come a long way in such a short time. Congratualtions. We are glad that you married Dustin. With the exception of the beard, we think he is great. We love you both.
g-ma

Tina said...

Glad you had a fun time together and were able to get away for a few hours! I still remember your wedding day like it was yesterday! Here is to MANY more wonderful years for you two!

Marcie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Time goes by so quickly...glad you guys still like each other:)

Curtis and Jennie said...

Yay for anniversaries! I hope it was great! PS...don't let Dustin talk to Curtis about beards...:)

Whitney Harris said...

So sweet and a cute picture. I kinda like the beard....but isn't it the wrong time of year? :) Hope you had a great Anniversary!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! man, you guys have had quite the year. Here's to many more!

tiana said...

Congrats on the 3 years!! Crazy how fast time goes.