Saturday, April 10, 2010

Petting Zoo

My friend, Katie, and I took our girls to the petting zoo the other day. Highlights from the day included:
lots of animals
the baby lamb
the train ride
and most of all....a balloon
but I think her favorite animal was the cow. She didn't want to leave the pen.
We also went on a pony ride, which Sophie wasn't thrilled about until it started to walk. I think she was more concerned about her helmet falling off than anything else though.
Don't mind that messy face...I had to distract her while we waited in line for tickets, since she's so impatient. :)
Her friend, Kenna, in a bear mask right before we saw the baby bears.

5 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

How fun!! I love the pic of Sophie on the horse!! SO cute!

Dawna & Justin said...

Looks like a fun day!! I love Sophie's little toofers in the front..haha! She's adorable! Miss you guys!

Whitney Harris said...

Fun! I have been telling Chris as soon as finals get over I want to go to the zoo before it gets too hot. Looking at your pics makes me really want to go now. It would be fun to go to the Hogle zoo together when you move down.

Carolanne said...

That looks like so much fun. You are such a good mom, and I'm impressed that you have the energy for a field trip at this point. I consider letting Will loose in the backyard an "outing" these days. :)

tiana said...

She is so cute!! I haven't seen you guys forever. It looks like things are going good for you. Next time you are in town it would be fun to get together!