Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sophie Hugs

After getting every sickness that is going around this season, (I really think we've had them all) we are finally better! I don't know if it was being sick that changed Sophie's personality or that she is just exploring her loving side more... but she is cuddly, and gives hugs to us all the time, and to her little friends. She puckers for kisses now and is so sweet. I like it.
Sometimes her loves are expected, and sometimes they are a surprise. Poor Kenna didn't know what to think about loves from Sophie...

Anyway, It's cold now, and I thought I'd show off her super cute winter boots and coat... wish I could find me some boots like that.
They are a little big still, but that way they'll last all season...hopefully.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you too. I can't believe how much Sophie has grown. Sophie looks adorable in her new boots!

alma and nicole smith said...

haha, she finally has a little bit of hair! i love it. i just got some slippers like that w the pom poms and fur all inside from target. they wont work in the snow, but are VERY comfy for around the house...and out (they have soles :) glad you are all feeling better, no fun to be sick!

Carolanne said...

So sweet! I love baby hugs, and it is so rewarding to see that your child is learning to return the love that you've shown them since they were born. I call those Parent Paydays.

Her snow clothes are adorable. I went shopping for Will only to discover that his snow boots would cost more than mine. What's the deal with that? And they weren't nearly as cute as Sophie's, but I'm sure my husband would have something to say if I started dressing our son in pink and pom-poms. :)

Whitney Harris said...

That is so sweet. I wish we were closer cause Lydia would love to play with Sophie.