Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who Are These People In My Bath Tub?

We went to Green Canyon last night, where the pool is heated by natural hot springs. Now don't go getting too excited all you people from my home town, it's equivalent is the good old Clearfield pool (which was actually evacuated once because of...well, never mind. ok, it's not that gross, it's just old and slightly moldy looking.)

Well Sophie loved the water. We thought she'd be a spazz and splash like crazy, but she was totally chill. Maybe it's cause she's a little under the weather. It probably felt good to sit in warm water, I like it when I don't feel my best.
She is a people watcher, and the whole time she just watched and got prune-like.
Her little swim-suit was the envy of all the other babies, thanks Grandma Jodi!

And this is the only picture that we have of the three of us since we blessed her. Sad huh?

7 comments:

Ann Marie said...

How cute! The thought of a warm hot spring is making me ache for one. I'm sick of all this cold weather. That is a cute picture of the three of you! It's hard to get on the other side of the camera when there is someone to keep you so busy.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she's so incredibly cute! I wish we were back in Rexburg to meet baby Sophie, her personality sounds so fun and cute!

David and Jaclyn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait until you come to visit! :) Let me know when...are you still planning on taking Reese's pics? I sure hope so! Maybe we can even do them outside if we have decent weather. Love you!

Whitney Harris said...

Green Canyon was the first place Lydia went swimming too. She loved it and then fell asleep because of the warm water. It was funny. Sophie's bathing suit is cute. I can't wait for warm weather so we can start swimming outside. -the kids that is, not me, I don't think I will be getting into a bathing suit anytime soon :)

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Green Canyon?! I used to go there all the time!!!

Thanks for the memory 'minder.

alma and nicole smith said...

lets change that when the weather finally decides to warm up shall we?? glad you had fun! we've still never been there!

Carolanne said...

You have such a cute family. I love the little swimsuit. Your new sidebar pics are adorable too. She looks like she's hamming it up for the camera. What a doll!