Ok, so Stephanie tagged me long ago and told me that I have to do this...
Basically you write down 6 unexciting, but strange things about yourself, and then you tag others.
So here we go...
1. I like to pack. I could pack and unpack boxes and suitcases all day long and I'd be content. Dustin makes fun of me because I have reorganized our closet a million times since we've been married (because reorganizing our closet is a lot like packing, seriously.)
2. I stare at people's teeth. I always have, with no explanation for it. I can't tell you a single person's eye color that I know (except Dustin's), but I could describe their teeth to you. Weird, I know. But please don't hide your teeth from me when you see me, I'm not judging you, I'm just looking at your teeth!
3. I hate when my food touches on my plate. I can't pack food onto my plate, because it will touch each other, so I leave large spaces between the foods so that they don't touch. Gravy running into other parts of the meal disgusts me, and it's not right when people mix their vegetables in with their potatoes, or their syrup with their eggs, yuck!
4. I can't take naps. I never really have been able to, unless I'm totally exhausted. Ok, so weeks 1-3 with Sophie I took naps, but I'm back to no naps. I guess I feel like I'm missing something, or perhaps that I have better things to do with my time than sleep (like write this blog entry that no one cares about!)
5. I still separate my cereal. You know, like "Lucky Charms." I will eat all the nutritious little cereal pieces first and then I'll eat the marshmallows all together at the end. My mom used to yell at me when I was growing up for doing this, because I guess I was slow or something, but old habits die hard. (I'm much faster now at this, than I was when growing up)
6. I can't think of a number 6.... perhaps that I'm indecisive... I can't make up my mind, I'd much rather have someone tell me what we are doing than me make the decision. I know this drives people crazy, but I'm trying to get better at it... but it's so hard.
As for tagging people, I can't decide who to tag (see #6) so if you'd like to do this then feel free!